Make your Trip in Thailand is Easy with Basic Thai Phrases (Paa saa Thai)
Let’s learning the basic and easy Thai phrases,it will assist you to get more convenience, happy and easier when you travel anywhere in Thailand .
First of all, you have to know the end of sentences to making you are polite, If you are male, you have to say Khrap or Krub and if you are female you have to Kha .
Basic Thai Phrases for Greetings
– Hello = Sawaddee (khrub/ka)
– Pleased to meet you = Yin dee tee dai roo jak
– Good Morning (Morning greeting) = Sawaddee
– Good – Afternoon(Afternoon greeting) = Sawaddee Ton Bai
– Good Night = Ra Tree Sa wad or Fhan Dee
– Good Bye = La gorn
– How are you ? = Sa bai dee mai (khrub/ka)
– Reply to How are you ? = Sa baai dee (khrub/ka)
Basic Thai Phrases for General
– Yes = Chai (khrub/ka)
– No = Mai (khrub/ka)
– Thank you = Khop khun (khrub/ka)
– Thank you so much = Khop khun mak (khrub/ka)
– Sorry / Excuse me = Khor Thoad (khrub/ka)
– Never mind = Mai Pen Rai
– I don’t want it = Mai Aow
– Stop = Yhut
– I like.. = Chan chop..
Basic Thai Phrases for Food, Restaurant
– Eat = Kin
– Restaurant = Raan aa- harn
– I would like to order food = Sang Ar- haan
– Delicious / Yummy = Aroy
– Not Spicy = Mai phet
– Hungry = Hew
Basic Thai Phrases for Direction
– Where is the restroom = Hong nam yoo tee nai ? (khrub/ka)
– Where is the police station = Sa tha nee dham ruat yoo tee nai ?
– Turn right = Leaw Khwa
– Turn left = Leaw Sai
– Go straight = Trong pai
– Intersection = See yak
– How to go there = Pai tee nan yang rai ?
Basic Thai Phrases for Shopping
– How much? = Ra ka tao rai ?
– Any discount? = Lot ra ka hai noi ?
– Cheap = Thuk
– That’s expensive! = Paeng mak.