Post-Covid Reopening Policy
Stay with peace of mind at Thavorn Palm Beach Resort
Thavorn Palm Beach Resort is reopening on 1 November 2021. We are committed to ensuring every guest to stay with confidence from COVID-19 hygiene and safety protocols during your entire stay
- The hygiene protocol is assessed daily and followed to the latest information from Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Mandatory temperature checks for all guests, visitors and third party.
- The latest information on travel restrictions, health advisories and safety precautions can be obtained from Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to those with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius and those who visited high-risk areas according to official announcements from The Royal Thai Government. In such cases the person is advised to seek medical advice.
- All guests are requested to check in and check out by scanning Morchana QR code and turn on location all the times. This is strictly requested by Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Keep 1.0-1.5 meters distance including table spacing at dining areas.
- All in house guests & visitors required to wear masks all the times in public area. Public areas may include hotel lobbies, elevators, meetings and events spaces when guests are not seated and socially distanced, restaurants and bars, and fitness centers.
- All houseguests may asked to provide a more detailed background of their recent travel history.
- Turndown service is not applicable, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
- Some decorative elements have been removed from the rooms due to hygiene and safety protocols.
- All the paperwork, pens, key cards used at the reception were disinfected before being given to the guest.
- In case of cash payment, the money received will be kept in separate boxes for disinfection and if change is required, the money previously disinfected will be given.
- Reception desk is equipped with plastic screens.
- Suitcases are carried by our employees who wear masks and disposable gloves.
- Digital applications are used to contact our guests for requests and questions.
- In public areas, there are easy-to-access liquid disinfection.
- Gym usage is strictly limited to ensure physical distancing.
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
Hotel facilities may have different opening hours or availability.
- Ciao Pizza & Grill Restaurant: open for lunch and dinner 11.00 am - 10.30 pm (last order at 10.00 pm)
- Coffee Talk Café Karon Phuket: open from 10.00 am - 09.00 pm (last order at 08.30 pm)
- Sweet Talk: Ice Cream and Dessert Shop, open from 10.00 am - 09.00 pm (last order at 08.30 pm)
- Windsong Restaurant: open for breakfast 07.00 am - 10.00 am, lunch and dinner 12.00 pm - 11.00 pm (last order at 10.30 pm)
- In-room Dining (Room Service): available from 12.00 pm – 11.00 pm (last order at 10.30 pm)
- Chaba Swim-up Pool Bar: open for light snacks & drinks from 10.00 am - 07.00 pm
- Blue Heaven Pool Bar: open from 10.00 am - 07.00 pm
- Swimming Pools: open from 07.00 am - 07.00 pm
- Water Slide: open from 11.00 am - 06.00 pm
- Animal Village: animals petting and feeding, available from 11.00 am – 12.00 pm & 04.00 pm - 05.00 pm (closed on a rainy day)
- Kids Room: partially open with kids toys from 10:00 am - 05:00 pm. Please advise that this room currently does not have a baby sitter or supervising staff. Parents are responsible for the well-being of their child at all times.
- VIP Lounge: open daily from 10.00 am - 20.00 pm