Perfectly Spacious Family Room with Bunk BedsFamily Fun Deluxe Terrace
Why Choose This Room?
Perfect for Families with Children
King and Bunk beds can easily accommodate small families with children
These rooms are slightly larger than our standard deluxe rooms
Suitable for Groups of Friends
Perfect for groups of friends who wish to stay together in one room
Private Terrace with Tropical Garden Views
Get your own balcony overlooking our resort gardens
68 people booked this room in the last 24 Hours
Designed specifically for large parties, this family accommodation contains a King bed and a large sturdy bunk bed. Whether you are a parent who wants children sleeping in the same room as you or a large group of friends looking for a value-oriented Phuket beach holiday vacation, this unique accommodation is exactly what you need.
Best place to stay on Karon
We had reached the resort at 8.30 in the evening. We knew it was a hit when our 4 year old sleepyhead’s(daughter) eyes were gleaming in awe as soon as she entered the room. The kids loved the pool and the playroom. But the point of special interest were t
I love the beach across the hotel.
Good view. Nice hotel with spacious room for family.
In my opinion is perfect for both large families and singles.
It's charming resort in the structure of an old imperial thai palais. The atmosphere is simply enjoyable. It has swimming pools with long slides. The meals are rich in variety and tastes. Special breakfast.
Other rooms that may interest you
Two-bedroom Family Suite
- Ample living space with a separate living room and 2 bedrooms
- 2 private terraces with relaxing tropical garden views
- 2 separate bathrooms, each with walk-in rain showers
- Elegant contemporary colonial-Thai interiors
- Exclusive amenities include a beach bag and premium bathroom amenities by Elle Spa Paris
Family Connecting Deluxe Terrace
- 2 connecting Deluxe Terrace rooms
- 2 private terraces with peaceful tropical garden views
- 2 separate bathrooms, each with separate walk-in rain showers
- Seamless colonial and contemporary Thai style features