ROOM CAPACITYBOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a reservation at Thavorn Palm Beach Resort, all guests agree to review and accept the room capacity policy of the resort. If the number of occupants for any room type exceeds Standard Occupancies, additional extra persons cost will apply to the reservation. The additional charge will be collected during check-in if the charges were not accounted for in the booking reservation confirmation.Definition of persons are as follows:
- Adults (13 years old and above)
- Child (4 - 12.99 years old)
- Infant (0 - 3.99 years old)
|Room Categories||Standard Capacity||Recommended Capacity (Including Extra Person)||Max Capacity Allowed (Including Extra Person)||Beds Configuration Options||Max Extra Bed Allowed|
|Deluxe Terrace||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||2 x Sg||1|
|Deluxe Terrace Pool View||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||2 x Sg||1|
|Deluxe Terrace Garden Access||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||2 x Sg||1|
|Seaview Deluxe Terrace||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||2 x Sg||1|
|Lagoon Pool View Deluxe Terrace||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||2 x Sg||1|
|Lagoon Pool Access Deluxe Terrace||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||2 x Sg||1|
|Lagoon Pool Access One-Bedroom Suite||2 pax||3pax||3 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||1|
|Family Fun Deluxe Terrace||3 pax & 1 Ch||4 pax & 1 Ch||4 pax & 2 Ch||1 x Kg & 1 Bunk Bed (2 x Sg)||1|
|Family Connecting Deluxe Terrace||4 pax||6 pax||6 pax & 1 Ch||1 x Kg||4 x Sg||2|
|1 x Kg & 2 x Sg|
|Two Bedroom Family Suite||4 pax||6 pax||6 pax & 1 Ch||2 x Kg||4 x Sg||2|
|1 x Kg & 2 x Sg|
|Seaview Three Bedroom Suite with Bathtub||6 pax||9 pax||9 pax & 1 Ch||3 x Kg||3|
|2 x Kg & 2 x Sg|
|1 x Kg & 4 x Sg|
|Seaview Infinity Pool 2-Bedroom Duplex Suite||4 pax||6 pax||6 pax & 1 Ch||2 x Kg||4 x Sg||2|
|1 x Kg & 2 x Sg|
|**Bed Types : King = Kg, Queen = Qw, Single = Sg, **Pax = Adult/Child/Infant, Child = Ch|
Extra Person Rates
|Infant (Ages 0-3.99)||Free||extra charge per person per night|
|Child (Ages 04-12.99)|
|Breakfast||500 Baht||extra charge per person per night|
|No Breakfast||375 Baht||extra charge per person per night|
|Adult (Ages 13+)|
|Breakfast||1,000 Baht||extra charge per person per night|
|No Breakfast||750 Baht||extra charge per person per night|
Room Capacity and Extra Person, Policies and Guidelines:
- If the room reservation was booked with breakfast included, then the extra person charge will be charged at the breakfast rate.
- Extra person charges for other meal plan reservations, such as Half Board/Full Board/All Inclusive, will be at a premium of the breakfast rate. Details of other meal plan reservations can be inquired at email@example.com
- All extra person rates are quoted in Thai Baht inclusive of 10% service charge & 7% Government tax and other prevailing VAT totaling at 18.7%.
- Extra person rates are quoted on per person, per night, room sharing basis. Chargeable to any additional Pax exceeding the Standard Capacity, based on age category at time of stay, NOT at time of booking.
- ‘PAX’: refers to the number of persons, regardless of Age category (Adult/Child).
- ‘INFANT’: refers to a person below the age of 03.99 years old.
- Infant will be calculated as part of the Pax for ALL rooms. Infant stay is free.
- Complimentary baby cot available upon request subject to availability on first come-first serve basis.
- An extra bed will not be provided for any Infant.
- ‘CHILD’: refers to a person between the age of 04 to 12.99 years old.
- Child rate – chargeable to any child Pax is above the ‘Standard Capacity’, but within the ‘Maximum Capacity’
- ‘ADULT’: refers to a person age 13 years old and above.
- Adult rate – chargeable to any adult Pax above the ‘Standard Capacity’, but within the ‘Maximum Capacity’
- Standard Capacity: Basic number of Pax included in the Room Rates.
- Recommended Capacity: Maximum number of Pax RECOMMENDED to occupy each room category at comfort. This composition provides a comfortable sleeping arrangement with beds and beddings for each Pax and ample living space within the room.
- Maximum Capacity Allowed: Maximum combination of Pax & Child ALLOWED to occupy each room category. This arrangement is suitable for big families. This composition however has a limited sleeping arrangement which is based on sharing of beds and beddings between that party and the likelihood of reduced living space.
Each room category can accommodate up to only a certain number of extra beds. All guests must understand the limitation of Maximum Capacity arrangement before making a reservation. If guests change their mind or are unhappy with the arrangement upon check-in, The Hotel will not be obligated to offer them a replacement or refund. Cancellation at this point will be strictly non-refundable